Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Blog Admin

Sorry things are a bit quiet at the moment and that I am mostly posting quotes, big deadline at the end of this week and a full diary in other respects means blogging gets squeezed.  I'm also wondering if I will have to turn comment moderation on as Rich Greise seems to like commenting but not reading or understanding the post.  Ironically though he is my most consistent commenter at the moment so it does seem a shame to censor him. 

Anyway rest assured I have a number of posts brewing which will hopefully burst forth next week and reward your patience.  I am also dreaming of my first podcast although I have no idea what subject it will be on, if you have any let me know in the comments, but frankly I love the sound of my own voice and so think you should too.

No really, :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus treats the Syrophoenecian Woman as a Disciple

[This is an extract from my essay "Breaking Bread: The Power of Hospitality in the Gospel of Mark" which you can read in full and ...