Thursday, October 14, 2010
Rhett Pings Scott McKnight
Well it is not really as bad as that, but he has a point, will you Americans PLEASE STOP behaving and speaking as if you are the centre of the evangelical universe, there are plenty of us out in the real world, just take a look at the Laussanne conversation this month, Americans are welcome to contribute but you might also learn something. [update 12/10, final sentence removed for sake of international relations]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Xenos has moved!
I am now blogging at https://jonathanrobinsonblog.wordpress.com hopefully more regularly. I'll delete this site eventually, but it wil...
-
Just been reading a fun little article with an approach to Jesus' preexistence in Mark's Gospel that I haven't come across befor...
-
James McGrath's blog really is a mighty blog. He is single handedly responsible for sending over 80 readers to this weeks carnival. If y...
-
Haere mai, tena koutou katoa. Welcome one and all to New Zealand for the October 2010 Biblical Studies Carnival. Don't worry, sausages...
sorry, i've obviously been spending too much time reading Jim West, I'll go and have a lie down now.
ReplyDeleteOh wow, I feel like my blog has made it now.
ReplyDeleteDon't let it go to your head!
ReplyDelete