Monday, September 3, 2012

Lovely Spam



I am currently experiencing something of a spam storm in my comments, but blogger seems to be doing a wonderful job keeping them out so that they only appear in my feed reader and not on the blog. This one was especially nice to receive,
Mаgnificent goods from you, man. Ӏ haνe understanԁ уour stuff preνіous to and yοu're just extremely excellent. I really like what you'νе acquired here, certainly liκе what you're saying and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it sensible. I can not wait to read far more from you. This is actually a terrific web site.
Now why don't any of you ever post a nice comment like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus treats the Syrophoenecian Woman as a Disciple

[This is an extract from my essay "Breaking Bread: The Power of Hospitality in the Gospel of Mark" which you can read in full and ...