Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Stupid Christians and Insane Atheists

I don't know what you want to do with them but I rather liked the juxtaposition of these two equally unbalanced yet entertaining articles on a friends recent facebook status.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/religious-people-are-less-intelligent-than-atheists-according-to-analysis-of-scores-of-scientific-studies-stretching-back-over-decades-8758046.html

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/seanthomas/100231060/are-atheists-mentally-ill/

Let me know what you think :-)

1 comment:

  1. There wasn't a lot of reference material included in either article (that I could see)
    I think that both arguments were self-fulfilling based on the definitions provided. Despite this, I agree with the gist of both articles. IQ is a tricky concept and only covers very specific forms of intelligence. The ability to reason and think logically is only a small part of our survival intelligence.
    God instructs us to love him with all our mind, but also our heart, soul and strength.

    ReplyDelete

Jesus treats the Syrophoenecian Woman as a Disciple

[This is an extract from my essay "Breaking Bread: The Power of Hospitality in the Gospel of Mark" which you can read in full and ...