Monday, June 28, 2010
Only thing separating Len Brown and Jesus is the purchase of Ham
No really, or at least that is what he thinks . . . this not blogging thing is hard, but making the supercity work is going to be even harder, so maybe we should be looking at the mayoral candidates miracle working ability? On the other hand, quitting the smokes should be a piece of cake, and might be the smartest thing Key ever does.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Xenos has moved!
I am now blogging at https://jonathanrobinsonblog.wordpress.com hopefully more regularly. I'll delete this site eventually, but it wil...
-
Just been reading a fun little article with an approach to Jesus' preexistence in Mark's Gospel that I haven't come across befor...
-
James McGrath's blog really is a mighty blog. He is single handedly responsible for sending over 80 readers to this weeks carnival. If y...
-
Haere mai, tena koutou katoa. Welcome one and all to New Zealand for the October 2010 Biblical Studies Carnival. Don't worry, sausages...
No comments:
Post a Comment