- Kim Fabricus challenges our understanding of what repentance really is.
- John Byron offers some pertinent thoughts on inerrancy
- Paul Windsor takes a look at the biographies of his dad and Don Carson's dad
- Richard Beck discusses Romans 1 and "nature"
- Scot McNight ponders the "Historical Jesus"
- And Roger Olsen makes an irenic plea for historic premillenialism
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Food for thought
A wee snippet from my PhD research as the subject came up on Twitter . Pic: Salome with the Head of John the Baptist-Caravaggio, from Wikim...
Haere mai, tena koutou katoa. Welcome one and all to New Zealand for the October 2010 Biblical Studies Carnival. Don't worry, sausages...
I will begin our discussion of slogans in 1 Corinthians by looking at 1 Corinthians 6:12-20 and revisiting some of my work from my MTh thesi...
How to use Google Docs and Translate to make a Quick Rough Translation of a Modern Language Document (for FREE)We all know that there is no substitute for knowing the language and that Google translate can make amusing mistakes. However, the ability t...