Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Popes and Bankers

OK, I have been sweating about how to review this book,



But now I don't have to, Paul Burkhart has written the review that frankly I wasn't man enough to do, and he does it so much more intelligently and gracefully than I would have.  So please read his review, because this endorsement of his review is the most I can bring myself to do towards reviewing this book.  I'm sorry to say.  Also don't miss his analysis of the author in question, he has cleared up a lot of questions for me.  It remains however that this was a brilliant idea for a book, and I'd love to see this done well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus treats the Syrophoenecian Woman as a Disciple

[This is an extract from my essay "Breaking Bread: The Power of Hospitality in the Gospel of Mark" which you can read in full and ...