- Sacred Sandwich unveils their youth enfranchisement policy:
- Al Mohler thinks single guys shouldn't be pastors (at least in the US)
- Marc Cortez has his feelings hurt by Calvin
- Gary Hamel appears to be firing up his blog again:
Management 1.0 was built to encourage reliability, predictability, discipline, alignment and control. These will always be important organizational virtues, but in most industries, getting better at these things won’t yield much of an upside. That’s why our management systems need to be re-engineered around the goals of adaptability, innovation, engagement and accountability—which brings us back to the issue of leadership.
- Cake or Death gets all whimsical in the face of war