Saturday, February 18, 2023

Updates!

No, this is not those updates that Windows computers do to slow down your whole life and suck the energy from your day and make your computer malfunction. This is a blog update to tidy up some out of date and incomplete features . . . This is me gearing up to start blogging a bit more regularly again (maybe). I've updated the following pages (in the menu above)

1. About Xenos - updated to reflect my change in employment (i should probably post about this) 

2. Publications and Papers - updated for the last year's work

3. Markan Typology - updated to include the book and all other publications (annotated) from the research on the book. i was surprised to see there is actually 5 journal articles/chapters I produced out of the PhD additional to the substance of the PhD. I'm sure some people do more, but I was impressed with myself! :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus treats the Syrophoenecian Woman as a Disciple

[This is an extract from my essay "Breaking Bread: The Power of Hospitality in the Gospel of Mark" which you can read in full and ...