Monday, April 30, 2012
Final Call for Posts!
Please tell your wife and sweet family (and other internet users) that this is now the final call for the April Biblical studies carnival. believe me when I say if you, your dog, and your blog miss out on this you will rue it, and then some. This is the carnival of which in times to come the bloggers of biblioblogdom will say, "I was there," unless they weren't in which case they will say nothing and gaze ashamedly at their bunny-slippered feet. Email me and don't miss out, bigjon[at]uk2.net.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Xenos has moved!
I am now blogging at https://jonathanrobinsonblog.wordpress.com hopefully more regularly. I'll delete this site eventually, but it wil...
-
Just been reading a fun little article with an approach to Jesus' preexistence in Mark's Gospel that I haven't come across befor...
-
James McGrath's blog really is a mighty blog. He is single handedly responsible for sending over 80 readers to this weeks carnival. If y...
-
Haere mai, tena koutou katoa. Welcome one and all to New Zealand for the October 2010 Biblical Studies Carnival. Don't worry, sausages...

See a great discussion on/intro to Mythicism vs. Historicism, by the great Bretton Garcia and others, on Dr. James McGrath's blog. The extended discussion on "Carrier and other Mythicists Respond" to Ehrmann, is the central but not only contribution:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fnetworkedblogs.com%2FwFnYe%3Fref%3Dnf&h=sAQF5VmOLAQH6EactuDo3BOXbBOQzDAQ2pFJP1wQTtSgWWg